This is the official forum for the Role-playing guild, The Frozen Covenant, on Argent Dawn [EU]

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Yo g's and thugs and bitches and hoes [RP-PVP WITH SIN BELORE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Yo g's and thugs and bitches and hoes [RP-PVP WITH SIN BELORE]   Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:42 pm

We're interested in some RP-PvP with Sin Belore up in the Ghostlands!

Basically we want to move to death holme ICly, and you'l have scouts who will pick up our march, and hastily report it to the nearest garrison which will come in time to stop us (if you win) or be beaten back and let us enter death holme establishing a succesful stronghold in the ghostlands.

Some rules we'd like to go along :

85k hp limit
auto-attacks
no healing.
group ressurections only - means you wait for your "team" to die Be patient!
Don't ressurect solely and continue fighting, it will just end up as a non-stop battle.
For casters, try casting your weakest abilities in order to do as little damage as possible, to drag out the fight.

These are the conditions we'd like to go by, if you have any questions or queries you can find me in-game or PM my account here. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Althalos
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Yo g's and thugs and bitches and hoes [RP-PVP WITH SIN BELORE]   Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:35 am

Awesomesauce! sounds promising!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dyone

PostSubject: Re: Yo g's and thugs and bitches and hoes [RP-PVP WITH SIN BELORE]   Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:41 am

WIch day? Can this be arranged on a day that i don't have a raid (this is the 1st (and last) time i ask this of you m8 ;-), becuz i really want to this with you guys...(i can't on monday, wedsday, thursday and sunday) If you can arrange someting,,ty in advantage ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Yo g's and thugs and bitches and hoes [RP-PVP WITH SIN BELORE]   Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:08 am

High chance of it being on Monday OR Tuesday!

Time to sacrifice Dyone, it's almost 4.2 I can't imagine what you're raiding!

JK, come at your own will. This is an event based on creating relations with other guilds + giving our guild a good reputation!
Back to top Go down
Dyone

PostSubject: Re: Yo g's and thugs and bitches and hoes [RP-PVP WITH SIN BELORE]   Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:56 pm

What we are raiding? Strangly enough, i still haven't killed Cho'gall and Nefarian..And from the start of next wedsday, we are going to jump straight into firelands (i think that's gonna be for just to try ;-) )...

But i just cross my fingers, and hope the day is gonna be tuesday then ;-)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo g's and thugs and bitches and hoes [RP-PVP WITH SIN BELORE]   

Back to top Go down

Yo g's and thugs and bitches and hoes [RP-PVP WITH SIN BELORE]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1