This is the official forum for the Role-playing guild, The Frozen Covenant, on Argent Dawn [EU]

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Idea for getting plaguewagons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dyone

PostSubject: Idea for getting plaguewagons    Wed May 11, 2011 9:35 am

This story is going to be written in IC...it happens right after the event of yesterday when the Death Knight Althalos, went about getting plaguewagons.

It is late in the evening. Dyone stands in her lab, as she was nailed to the ground. She just realized that she enraged against one of her superiours. "This is not good" she mumbles to herself. She looks in the eyes of the undead ghoul, and rethinks the events, of what happenend today. She is still angry against her superiour. "I perfected a plague, wich might not wipes out all the life of Azeroth, but can still damage, more than the living can miss" she says to her ghoul. "Some apriciation would be nice, you know. I did a lot of work, for only one gnome." She sighs, and looks up the sky, while her memories goes to the past. What has come of her, she fought together with the Alliance to protect Grizzly Hills against the Horde, she battled her ways during the Second war as a brave warrior, and she defended Gnomeregan, untill the la...."Wait a nano second" She says to the Ghoul...."Gnomeregan....". Dyone quickly thinks about what the Death Knight said... Plague wagons. "I have a idea" she shouts to her minion, scaring a few birds. "Gnomergan was being flooded in Radium Active Energy. Wich had to be moved to there. The rumors go that Sicco Thermaplugg, had way more Radium Active energy, then there was ever stocked in Gnomergan... And the last thing i heard about Gnomeregan, and Sicco Thermaplug is that he is still alive." She smiles wickedly to her Ghoul, and starts walking arround, mumbling, shouting, and making plans. "And if he is still alive, he must have a map, lying arround somewhere, He must know about locations to ship deadly liquids from point a to point b. It has to be this way. It is the only possible outcome." Dyone grabs her notebook, and starts to write stuff down...a plan has been made, now she only hopes, the outcome will be satisfying.

okay OOC now
So...this is basicly a event to go into Gnomeregan, kill Sicco Thermaplugg, and get a map, diary and plans, to get information, on how he shipped so many Radium into Gnomeregan. I think it can lead to get us some wagons, to ship the plague, in a safe not striking way. I hope this is something...

Details:
-If this is going to be allowed, i want to do this next sunday, 15:00
-Since in RP the gnomes and dangers in there are strong, i want 3 people @ least in there
-If people need a boost, i want 1 or 2 people of that level, no more, because they pull agro like hell
-If DK's join us, i want them to have a disguise, the gnomes won't notice us, because they don't have any palladins there, and if their sensors notice us, we can blame it on the radium activity, basicly because that also carries a undead scent. We can't draw attention, so to their eye, we need a disquize
-In our RP, no one else is there, no G-team, no Gnome setting, no safe ally base. Just us, the dangers, and a lot of halls of science and engineering.
-Making fun of sizes is allowed, you may even harras me...how i handle your kneecaps afterwards is my case ;-)
-Open RP is allowed...if it is just me, and some of the lower ranks (no superiours) we are allowed to have it less informal, and more battle like, think about your own character developing in there.

If someone else has some more ideas about this...i would love to hear about it. This is my basic idea, i hope you ppl like it

For Gnomerega...uuuhm i ment For the Scourge!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barunita

PostSubject: Re: Idea for getting plaguewagons    Wed May 11, 2011 11:00 am

Eeew I stepped into gnome :O . Sounds good for event but as I said before easier way should be salvage some wagoons from forsaken. Anyway your event can show us Dyone┬┤s history, memories etc so Im down with that Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dyone

PostSubject: Re: Idea for getting plaguewagons    Wed May 11, 2011 11:18 am

I am attempting to do more RP on more levels, like this we can go a real adventure, taking wagons from sleeping hordys, seems to easy, and a lil bit boring...and maybe..we find plans who leed to the location of wagons from the Forsaken, ungearded, easy target..

And damm...i need to make up some memories then ;-) (didn't thought of that part...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Idea for getting plaguewagons    Wed May 11, 2011 11:50 am

Well why wouldn't it be allowed, throw it down for the calendar and get people to notice it =P. I'm sure it can be organized Smile
Back to top Go down
Dyone

PostSubject: Re: Idea for getting plaguewagons    Wed May 11, 2011 12:48 pm

Okay then...then i put it up as soon as i get home...then i am gonna prepare 4 raid 2night on my main...so have a nice day guys ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Idea for getting plaguewagons    Wed May 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Alright, just don't forget its YOUR event so YOUR leading it Smile
Back to top Go down
Althalos
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Idea for getting plaguewagons    Wed May 11, 2011 2:21 pm

Sounds cool. And about the Forsaken thing, no we cannot get wagons from them, they can't be involved, they are mainly in trisifal, and as always, the Bulwark will keep us from getting through. And Andorhal is taken by them, and that will hopefully be a event concering a battle there, so we cannot go there just yet. So I suggest you stick with the orginal idea. Nothing leading to the Forsaken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Idea for getting plaguewagons    Wed May 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Indeed, if you wish to involve other factions ICly represnted you have to let them know beforehand what you wish to do.

Although a quick raid on Andorhal doesn't have to be THAT pre-planned.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1934583733?page=3

BUMP IT FOR FUCK SAKE.
Back to top Go down
Dyone

PostSubject: Re: Idea for getting plaguewagons    Wed May 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Okay it's settled then...the event is on the callendar, sign up quickly since only 4 more can join this, no forsaken involved...don't worry...i probly dig up a location in northrend or so...haven't thought about that yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barunita

PostSubject: Re: Idea for getting plaguewagons    Wed May 11, 2011 5:23 pm

About the Andorhal event we should make sure we are in same phase.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Idea for getting plaguewagons    Wed May 11, 2011 5:59 pm

If you're going to Northrend then you can't just go there and use flying mounts, do the event out properly. Take ships, go to Stormwind in disguise and take the ship, move out in disguise. Stay ICly in Northrend for a couple of days.

etc.
Back to top Go down
Dyone

PostSubject: Re: Idea for getting plaguewagons    Wed May 11, 2011 6:02 pm

Northend is long term...we need the plans 1st
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Idea for getting plaguewagons    Wed May 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Indeed you do.
Back to top Go down
Dyone

PostSubject: Re: Idea for getting plaguewagons    Mon May 16, 2011 11:27 am

Operation Gnomeregan was a succes
Am busy with a story about it now...Is hard cuz english isn't my main langauge, but i manage...sequel into Northrend will come soon,

I hope we can do stuff like this more...gowing into dungeons RP style, it challenges us to create some great storys, and we also get some guild aches with it..(+ we lvl up), i hope ppl can come up with storys to get into more stuff ;-) (laik Deadmines, or Shadowfangkeep or so, would be fun ;-) )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Althalos
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Idea for getting plaguewagons    Mon May 16, 2011 12:41 pm

Aye, great event, and well lead. It was really fun and gr8. But I would like to point something out which I didn't because I think I was too easy-going at that time. Did we really kill the real Thermaplugg? Because personally, I would strongly advice agains't involving lore characters so greatly, it just doesn't seem right. Like if you actually considered him as the real one, it doesn't seem right that the Scourge freed gnomergan and killed off a great lore character, because it wouldn't make sense, because u would have to consider the G-team, and those other gnomes etc etc. Now if you say he was a imposter, then sure its np at all, and the defense system and that water elemental, its np, because they could fix that again, and the elemental was just from radiation or something. But even though my word is not final, perhaps Eph will say something about this too, but again I strongly advise not to involve lore characters so greatly. Like for example, my event about marduk, i made it in a way that we did not kill him at all, and that we are just tracking what happened to him and his blade, like im basing it on what actually happened. I'm not even sure yet if we can actually retrieve the blade, haven't thought about that yet. But I would like to hear a response from you Dyone, and perhaps Eph about this, cuz really, doesn't seem right to be killing off great lore characters, afterall, thermaplugg is not just another ordinary gnome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dyone

PostSubject: Re: Idea for getting plaguewagons    Mon May 16, 2011 1:32 pm

Not a bad idea, killing that big badass is perhaps only possible when blizzard announces Gnomeregan, to be a real alliance city (i still keep my hopes up ;-) )

We can however RP that we thought we finally killed the real deal....but that it was just another imposter....I don't know really my RP knowledge doesn't go that far...so i would kindly apreciate it if someone else indeed looks into this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Althalos
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Idea for getting plaguewagons    Mon May 16, 2011 1:53 pm

Aye, thats possible Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Idea for getting plaguewagons    Mon May 16, 2011 2:48 pm

Al, your opinion voices my own.

You can't KILL Thermaplugg off, you can say defeat him in combat, he retreats, etc. But he is far from dead. So more or less what Althalos said.
Back to top Go down
Barunita

PostSubject: Re: Idea for getting plaguewagons    Tue May 17, 2011 8:45 am

Well I thought that this place melted into one cube with my dress *sob*. Or not, could anyone survive?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dyone

PostSubject: Re: Idea for getting plaguewagons    Tue May 17, 2011 9:11 am

UUuhm..okay

*Thermaplug heard the heroes come, he was certantly to meet doom today, unless...He looked to the screen wich had a camera to a secret lair, a lair filled with robots, who acted and looked exaclty like him. He laughed evil, and thought back to all those heroes he already fooled before, just like this same way...He realized that he was soon without any of them robots, but he wanted to cheat death, at least today. He let one of them come, and went into the rampage proof room, himself, another "friend" in need, he traveled down in there, manicaly laughing, closed the door, and look to left...good, his game of sollitaire was still there where he left it.....*

Case closed...our mission succeeded en Thermaplug still lifes...the end, game over, period, enter a coin, to try again. Time for some new RP now ;-) so let this rest,...pls
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Idea for getting plaguewagons    Tue May 17, 2011 12:17 pm

xD, the point of this is :

If you do a dungeon, you can't kill off a major character / boss in characterly. You can say you wounded / defeated / forced him to run, but absolutely defeated nay.

We do not alter official Blizzard lore.
Back to top Go down
Dyone

PostSubject: Re: Idea for getting plaguewagons    Wed May 25, 2011 9:15 am

Im returning "home" next friday afternoon...i have disquised the Plaguwagons, need some help in there..to get them out of SW, and a idea to get them quickly into the Lab ...

I hope people can help me with this ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea for getting plaguewagons    

Back to top Go down

Idea for getting plaguewagons
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1