This is the official forum for the Role-playing guild, The Frozen Covenant, on Argent Dawn [EU]

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[A concept of reform]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scourgelord

PostSubject: [A concept of reform]   Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:18 pm

Good afternoon, ahem!

Recently I've my warlock back to Defias Brotherhood and posted a small story, generally in relation to shards being combined and releasing a creature. The warlock I am role-playing, is this creature. He is bent on reducing the living cities to rubble and creating a new world order, a dead one, a demon one, to him it does not matter as long as humans, orcs, night elves, and anything remotely humane is destroyed or enslaved.

However, I really want to get Army of the Damned involved. After some discussion with Althalos it would seem that the IC attitudes of more or less everyone in the guild would probably not allow this, so here are my questions.

1) Would the general consensus be to get involved with the plot and help achieve some sort of inter-guild alliance of cults and what-not

And

2) Is there any way possible to achieve this inter-guild alliance and involve the damned with it making full sense and not bending anybodys character?

I'd like to add that if the Damned rally to my warlock, there is no intention of changing the guild concept, the hardcore attitude, or the determination to plague everything. In any case, I've probably missed a load of stuff out so feel free to ask questions and I'l make sure to reply!Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scourgerp.forum-motion.com
Zhuyan

PostSubject: Re: [A concept of reform]   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:12 pm

i dont see how your lock could change our concept. He share some crucial points with us, like destroy anything alive in the world and replace it with "perfection". you even said that he dont care what is goin to replace it as long, i repeat, all living begins cease to exist, so undead world will be.

a discussion could be maked about HOW he is goin to achive this with us.

Demons? we just accepted a demon warlock, maybe we are goin to be a new kind of scourge that will involve demons as slaves or meatshield whatsnot (like a simbol that tell scourge exeed and enslave the legion)

Became an apocalypse cult like the Twilight Hammer? in a sense scourge always been like that, just cooler and with a reason that your walock share.

He want to hold the lead? That could be a problem.. as scourge stopped to depend by inter-dimensional begins since its detachment from the legion, and after that, only undead or very very very very related creatures hold "the right to divinity"

He dosent care to leadership and just want the tools and the respect necessary for do the job? no problem i guess, still the answers above imply our chars hold resentement to inter-dimensiaon/demon kind. Still if you want to help us without any harmful pacts, you could gain the trust for make us able to pass over that.

For me is a yes but you have to be careful as any misunderstanding or mistake will force our chars to say no. no matter what we said OOC

Last edited by Zhuyan on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scourgelord

PostSubject: Re: [A concept of reform]   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:17 pm

I know.

IC attitudes is the main problem since I know you all love me OOC...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scourgerp.forum-motion.com
Lelara

PostSubject: Re: [A concept of reform]   Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:30 pm

I don't see it working, our IC attitude is that all will serve us, willing or no, hence why we don't do alliances. And then there is our IC attitudes towards Demons, I know Alth hates Fel magic and those who use it and of course those of us who play Draenei have an IC grudge against Demons and Fel magic (Or at least we should have one).

While OOC I wouldn't mind helping, IC there's no way I could. Lel hates Demons and Fel users with a passion, to the point where even if she was ordered to help one she would refuse and may even kill the offending Demon/Fel user and later deal with what ever consequences come from her defiance.

So in short, there's no way I could help you. Sorry buddy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [A concept of reform]   

Back to top Go down

[A concept of reform]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: OOC Archives-
Jump to: