This is the official forum for the Role-playing guild, The Frozen Covenant, on Argent Dawn [EU]

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Idea] War in the plaguelands - Corin's crossing (by Alieus)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jemerick

PostSubject: [Idea] War in the plaguelands - Corin's crossing (by Alieus)   Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:54 pm

This is posted on behalf of Alieus, since something is not working for him.

Greetings everyone.

War is looming above our heads, and soon it shall fall upon us.
Because of this, the Cult is preparing in plaguelands. This small topic will decripe Corin's corssing for the Scourge.

By doing the quests provided by the Argent Crusade Gnome in Light's Shield Tower. (North of Corin's corssing)

By doing up to 3 simple quests, you will obtain an cultist outfit whitch you can use within Corin's corssing and the area around.
Here are some screenshots, showing the outfit, and an relatively safe map line, showing where you can be with this outfit, and to be friendly with the Scourge!
(You can also customize the gear abit, by useing diferent shoulders, shoes, gloves, bracers, weapon and cloack)

Here you can see the areas you can be in.

Alieus using the outfit with some customized pieces.

And here is how it looks with out anything else on, just the outfit.

My plan is that as many that can would try and optain this outfit, especaily the cult members, and you have to be level 39 or above to accept the quest and do them.
And if enough people has the outfit, we'll start doing RP events with in it, with our new Scourge friends. (There will be an event based on retakeing the town, and brining undead minions in to it, and we won't RP there if we won't have enough people with the outfit, don't want to leave anyone out.)

- Might edite more as time passes, be to sure check it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deathlord Zalon
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Idea] War in the plaguelands - Corin's crossing (by Alieus)   Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Thank you again Jemerick for doing this, and I'll get my problem solved eventualy.

If any of you have any questions anything at all that is conected to this, please write here, or talk to me ingame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jemerick

PostSubject: Re: [Idea] War in the plaguelands - Corin's crossing (by Alieus)   Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:04 pm

How would we justify the absolutely different look of the characters? One ragged person (not sure we have one but let's say yes) turns up with such an outfit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deathlord Zalon
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Idea] War in the plaguelands - Corin's crossing (by Alieus)   Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:10 pm

Jemerick wrote:
How would we justify the absolutely different look of the characters? One ragged person (not sure we have one but let's say yes) turns up with such an outfit.

That's a difficult thing I'll have to sort out, but what I can explain right now would be - this outfit would be our standard one, if we have an diferent outfit outside the area, then that is either our "home cloths" or our secon cultist outfit Razz
It will look silly when we goes outside of the area to RP, after have been in the town, but thats why we will base our RPes with in the zone, and not without, and if we need to do it outside of it, we'll sorte it out somehow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scourgelord

PostSubject: Re: [Idea] War in the plaguelands - Corin's crossing (by Alieus)   Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Holy crap you just gave the guild a new meaning - I am getting this disguise ASAP.

Seriously, WELL DONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scourgerp.forum-motion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Idea] War in the plaguelands - Corin's crossing (by Alieus)   

Back to top Go down

[Idea] War in the plaguelands - Corin's crossing (by Alieus)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1