This is the official forum for the Role-playing guild, The Frozen Covenant, on Argent Dawn [EU]

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Developing Echolalia!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echolalia

PostSubject: Developing Echolalia!   Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:48 pm

Greetings everyone Smile
As we where randomly talking about the shadow realm yesterday i really got interested about it as i didnt knew much about it.
With the current events ( To sum things up i was disloyal and even attempted to engage Althalos ), I came with this idea:
Isit possible, as a punishment, to send me to the Shadow Realm "permanently", and summon me from it whenever its needed? Think like the Death Charger, as it remains in the shadow realm until summoned.
Why? Well, the Shadow realm can make the Death Knight really feel fear as described by Koltira Deahweaver if i am not mistaken. And as our guild is surely implacable and ruthless, i surelly think that there would be no reasons to do that Smile
I would like to hear from you, as this is still very "fresh"!

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Althalos
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Developing Echolalia!   Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:56 pm

Sounds like a very interesting idea, and could be possible. However, I myself do not know how the Shadow Realm exactly works... Like DKs and necromancers with no doubt have some connection to it, but whether anyone of them can actually open up a portal into it, to enter it, or how exactly that works, that I do not know. I was hoping on opening a thread soon concerning the shadow realm to discuss it and see what people think on our site, because I have got many questions in mind. Because so far, only strong DKs I've seen in the quests and game can actually allow you to enter it, such as the horse trainer in the starter DK quests, or lady Liadrin the unholy trainer which talks about it, etc etc. It kind of actually depicts that strong Unholy users can use it, but still it might be a speculation, and still many questions remain unanswered.
I might open up a thread soon, or we might just discuss it here Razz

"Boss... you were right. It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own." - Big Boss (Metal Gear Solid 4)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Developing Echolalia!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1